JOURNEY

JOURNEY
Take me to where lovers meet
where laughter stays the same
and the sky is never growsed
Take me to the very moment
love  tasted like Honey
when we fed ourselves
so many sweet nonsense
before your sugar lips uttered words that became ubiquity
As we dreamt of better days.
Take me to the time
Memories never faded,
those memories
That were never part of our
Oblivion
where we still existed
down to our very roots.
Take me to the moment
we first met,
Just when our souls zinged
Before we made those   
horrible mistakes
that took us from each other
forcing me to let go
for a bigger peace
bigger than the two of us.
Take me to the time we met,
Just before Crowns and Masters
ever existed
Or handmaids or slaves,
walked the earth.
Before inlets were ever real
Take me to the day
your kisses were not just a fib
before my nightmares
became your dreams
and words were never taken to the grave
Just before you stole my beauty
To feed your beast
and blistered my soul
with so many pain
before lonely days
never filled the sky
Take me to a time
Your hate wasn’t real
Before you would look at me
with so much disgust
Take me to that time
 it was just
the two of us
And no one else mattered,
when we were happy
     
                               

                                                 Sunshine







Comments

Popular Posts